Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why I Don't Like Sports....Rainouts

Didn't think I would have to write a "Why I Don't Like Sports" blog so quickly, but after getting home from Game Five of the World Series without an actual winner, I figured it is worth it. Listen, I completely understand that it was pouring rain and that the game needed to be called. I am not upset with that. Just saying it sucked. The crowd was ready to celebrate and Mother Nature did not cooperate. Now the city has to wait one more day. Extremely tough call for Major League Baseball by the way. The weather is Philly is going to be terrible on Tuesday so we are looking at Wednesday maybe. Horrible timing on the rain here. Is it delaying the inevitable? It says here yes. I think if the Phills come out on Tuesday with a few runs and get to the bullpen, the series is over. Anyways, I am still pumped to see the end of Game Five, be it Tuesday or Wednesday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well put. You should run with this blog thing. If you need a guest hockey blogger, let me know.